Visa Developer Community

Highlighted
Community Manager

A Chance to Win a Trip to Paris - Submission Details

Win a trip to Paris!

SUBMIT AN ENTRY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN - CONTEST RULES

In the forum thread below tell us: "What do you enjoy most about working with the Visa Developer platform?" Doesn't have to be long, whatever you feel is right! Your post will be your entry for a chance to win.

We’ll judge all posts using the following criteria – highest scoring will win the trip:

Originality/Creativity of Entry – 35%;

Appropriateness to Theme – 25%;

Clarity – 20%;

Use of Specific VDP feature – 20%

No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. Open to legal US & DC residents, 18+ who are Visa Developer Center members as of 4/15/19. Read the full contest rules, eligibility details, how to enter and judging criteria here.

You have until 11:59 PM ET on April 23, 2019 to post your submission below.

We have partnered with The Visa Everywhere Initiative team to send one Visa Dev Community member to Paris. The grand prize not only includes a trip for the winner to attend the Visa Everywhere Initiative Program: Women’s Global Edition Finals (June 6, 2019 – June 9, 2019) in Paris, France, but also includes:

• Round-trip economy class air transportation for one (1) person from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest the winner’s home to Paris, France
  • Ground transportation from/to hotel/Event in Paris
  • Three (3) nights’ hotel accommodations (one room, single occupancy)
  • One (1) admission ticket to the Women’s World Cup Opening match on June 6, 2019
  • One (1) admission ticket with reserved seating to the Visa Everywhere Initiative Women Global Edition Finals on June 6, 2019
  • A Visa® prepaid card valued at $400 USD, and
  • Sponsor-specified Women’s World Cup merchandise

Visa Paris Banner (1)_Page_1.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: A Chance to Win a Trip to Paris - Submission Details

What I enjoy most about working with the Visa Developer platform is the diversity of skills, knowledge and experience from developers I get to interact with from around the globe! Sharing knowledge is power, and this gives us the chance to share knowledge with thousands of folks I wouldn't otherwise have a chance to 🙂