Re: Happy Holidays from Visa Developer

Solved! Go to solution
jleat
Regular Visitor

Hope to see more example code and examples of the collaboration happening between VISA and the developers.

Thank you @

Powered by NexWebSites.com
kmaxwell
Regular Visitor

2019 was a GREAT but BUSY year.  Here is what I hope for 2020:

#1 - More time to work on integrating some of these great APIs!  2019 left us with little time for anything fun 😞

#2 - More time and opportunity to network with some of our peers in the Developer Community!

Happy New Year to you ALL!!  May you have peace and love in this new year!

v-prdeep
Regular Visitor

Hi,

Looking forward to more APIs for independent developers.

Happy New Year 2020

Regards

ghorvath
Helper

Hi,

In 2019 I did some VISA API implementations for my bank and it was amazing. Not just because I could learn many new things but the community was so helpful that I'm so proud to be a member.

I wish in 2020 I could do much more VISA API implementations and I hope I will be a useful and helpful member of this community.

Thank you!

ADowsett
Helper

More of the same from the team please!

One thing which I think might be interesting (and encourage some discussions) could be to have an API or topic of the week which will let people discover things they might not have used before, or to share some of their expertise on an area of an API.

Happy new year to you all!

Alex

camonunez
Regular Visitor

I hope that a lot of people adds "Be sustainable" to their resolutions list. Also, I hope there's more transparency about using the APIs for production, pricing, etc. 

OwainWilliams
Regular Visitor

console.log(greeting);

I hope I can figure out how to implement contactless payments with a custom NFC chip. Happy new year to all!
prapriya
Helper

2019 was great. I expect 2020 to bring new technical challenges for developers and role enhancements for the people.

adam_onow
Regular Visitor

I hope that my team is able to use Visa APIs in innovative ways for Financial Inclusion in Myanmar!