Re: Happy Holidays from Visa Developer

Solved! Go to solution
prashant
Regular Visitor

Happy Holidays!

As an independent developer, I am hoping to collaborate with VISA on a new project idea that I am currently working on in the New Year.

Here's hoping to a great 2020!

Cheers and Happy New Year!

amarildolucas
Regular Visitor

Hi all,

I hope that in 2020 Visa starts looking more for the unbanked regions in Africa and add new currencies support like AOA for example.

Happy new year.

AlternativesFCU
Regular Visitor

For 2020, I look forward to implementing new mobile app capabilities with a new card processor.  I also look forward to working more in the API developer group as I continue building my beginner's skill set.  Cheers and Happy New Year to all!

jules21
Regular Visitor

It was a pleasure working with Visa APIs and Looking forward to seeing more use cases and example codes with tutorials

happy new year

mAniAc
Regular Visitor

Hi,

Happy New Year!!
I would love to see better examples to the APIs.

FrankDK
Regular Visitor

more fun coding and support for longer timespan of transactions in VTC history and support for cardAcceptorId in VTC/Card-on-file 🙂

bstandridge
Regular Visitor

Looking forward to collaborate with Visa in 2020 to utilize more API's at our FI.
JbJopito
Helper

Looking forward to continue building exciting products powered by Visa direct at the same time gain knowledge from other community members .

Albertini
Regular Visitor

Belated Happy New Year everyone, I'm hoping to find time to get our project launched!

All the best Alec Unified

Nicholas
Helper

Visa has changed my life!!! I wish you all the best