Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here.

Solved! Go to solution
prapriya
Helper

Hi, 

I am Pragya Priyadarshini. I work as a software developer in Visa. 

I am from the Platform Team that provide support to the verticals in Visa. This is a very good forum where everyone can collaborate and grow.

Regards,

Pragya Priyadarshini

hmritunj
Regular Visitor

Hi My name is Harsh ita Mritunjay.

I work in Merchant Acquirer and Processing team in Visa and enjoy a lot as we have direct interactions with the merchants and work on solving their queries and demands.

We get to directly look to the business aspect of our work which is very exciting and pushes us towards more enthusiasm and energy in working as a team.

Regards

Harsh ita Mritunjay

ffinley
Regular Visitor

Hi! My name is Frances Finley.

I am very new to Visa. I am a Senior Sourcing Analyst on the Contracts Management Team. I am based out of Austin, TX.

dreshet
Regular Visitor

Hi,

My name is Denis.

I am a application developer at SlimCD, Coral Springs, Florida.

We are working on the implementation of the Visa products as a part of our gateway.

Thanks!

ptoshniw
Regular Visitor

Greeting to all,

I am Palak Toshniwal, I work as Sr. Software Engineer in PACE(Platform and core engineering ) team.  We work on various different technologies and try experiment latest innovation in our team, We provide support for verticals like VD, VTS, etc. We have libraries like CAL(logging), DAL(data access layer), Security filter and various frameworks to make sure clients focuses only on  main business logic and preliminary set will be done in very easy steps by Platforms library.

Looking forward to do contribution in this platform!!

KUDOS!

pk9397
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I am Prabhakaran.

I work as a software developer in Visa.

I am from Digital & Developer - Platform And Core Engineering Team, creating and maintaining core libararies and services.

This is a very good forum where everyone can collaborate and grow.

Regards,

Prabhakaran, Senthilnathan

ADowsett
Helper

Hi! UK Python developer for a finance institute here. We are very interested in using the APIs to check on our customers before we onboard them.

Looking for any hints and tips any of you may have!

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi @ADowsett  - welcome! Great to have you be part of the Visa Dev Community  😀

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
Freddie
Helper

Hi Ricardo!

My name is Freddie A. García. I am an entrepreneur who had to close my first business (Posada Data Systems, LLC) as a result of the impact of Hurricane María in Puerto Rico. In order to start my second business (or reopen), we need to complete the development of an affordable mobile web-based order management application targeted at fast food restaurant owners. The application platform is the MEAN Stack and we have made good progress.

I have posted my first inquiry a few minutes ago: Please refer to:  VISA Checkout Library Initialization

I truly believe that issues resolved in the area of VISA Checkout MEAN Stack implementations is likely to help many developers out there.

Regards,

Freddie A. García

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Welcome @Freddie! Let me know how I can help - looking forward to having you be part of the community! 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.