Welcome! Introduce yourself here.

Solved! Go to solution
APIntern
Regular Visitor

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here.

Hi

As per introduction to win a VisaDev Swag, my name Olamide Ayoola OJo born in Western Nigerian. Attended Lagos State Polytechnic and the Obafemi Awolow University where I studied Chemical Engineering Technology and Chemical Engineering respectivly.Out of needs for vital adventures, I ventured into Asia-Pacific where I studied Information Systems Management with emphasize on Finance. Thereafter, I earned a bachelor degree from Oxford Brookes University in Applied Accounting.

Currently residing in Germany - 8years running after working in some MNCs herein.

At the moment managing my own pet projects - blockchain,fintech,cleantech,greenit at Al'Maze Consulting where supposely both the Founder/CEO.

Now I should be 18th on the list of 1 - 25th people to be given a Swag.

Please do kindly deliver it upon requesting for my home address.

Kind Regards

Olamide Ojo

nee.- oduduwa

DaHfiD
allineo
Regular Visitor

Hi, 

I'm Alline Oliveira, a developer from Brazil. I really need to use the VISA API to give my clients more details about the places they are making purchases. Already tried the Sandbox API and hope it works in production 🙂

allineo
Regular Visitor

Hi !!
Alline Oliveira here, dev from Brazil!
stevenariasf
Regular Visitor

I´m Steven from Costa Rica.

renzo
Regular Visitor

Hi, my name is Renzo Martini from Peru, my company is involved in telecomunications and satellite remote monitoring . We would like to integrate our vehicle location platform to Visa systems to offer to our customers fleet management and fuel usage control systems. Thanks for your support.

Regards

Renzo Martini

www.melecnet.com

www.localizat.com

sservaja
Regular Visitor

Hi

I am Sujatha, VP IT. I am from Chicago, USA. I am using Visa API to leverage VMPI program to reduce chargebacks in payment processing and processing card payments. I am excited and looking forward for any updates on Visa API and some troubleshooting tips to resolve any errors to and from API.

bradt
Regular Visitor

Brad Thomas here.

I am the architect and senior software engineer and Inworks Servicing, LLC.  We make payments for our clients.  Visa is the latest in a growing list of Issuers/Processors that we interface with.  We are using the B2B Virtual Payment API and we are going throught the certification process.

Ludovic-Pourrat
Regular Visitor

Hi,

Ludovic here, Principal Architect in the financial messaging space. I am currently located in Switzerland, and have been engaged with Visa developer center since August last year meanly focusing on B2B solutions.

chrisdadd
Regular Visitor

Hi I'm Chris from a web development company in the UK with clients arounds the World. We've created many commerce websites across responsive web and app. 

This community will hopefully support our interest in replacing Paypal, P2P and more.

Have a great day.

Good Day,

We are Malesela Samuel Mogale Business Enterprise CC a Fintech based in South Africa. We are currently building a Fintech Card http://www.PDCA.co.za/Fintech.html to give banking services to unbankable low income communities. We just developed a Cryptocurrency http://www.BitcoinKasi.com and are pre ICO.

Kind Regards
Mr Malesela Samuel Mogale
+27 82 959 7389
Malesela Samuel Mogale Business Enterprise CC

Mr Malesela Samuel Mogale
Tel: 27829597389
Malesela Samuel Mogale Business Enterprise CC