Welcome! Introduce yourself here.

Solved! Go to solution
HarrisonBray

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here.

Hello everyone! My name is Harrison, you can call me Harrie. I'm using visa on daily basis, especially in here and I'm really-really enjoying it.

paul_earnest
Regular Contributor

Hello Everyone,

I am Paul, working as a Solution Architect / Banking Domain Expert for a FinTech company , providing solutions to various major banks in ASEAN region.

Privileged to be a part of the Visa Community as it enables us to integrate our platform with VISA for NFC Payment using Visa Token Services.

Regards,

Paul

Hadi
Helper

My name is Hadi

located in kenya, graduate in IT . Am new to the community and i look forward to learning more about APIs and sharing ,

ideas on topics en programs as they come on.

thanks

AndrzejK
Helper

Hi,
My name is Andrzej (Andy), I come from Warsaw (Poland), where I help to implement PCI standards. I'm responsible for key management in payment processor company.
Warm Regards,
Andrzej

Warm Regards,
Andrzej
kh-erica
Regular Visitor

Hello from @Kh-Larry and @kh-erica! We're excited to be here. 

Erica Ryan
Design Expert
Hark
Helper

My name is hark new at this platform, have sturded IT and am looking forward to learmore from here and sharing what I know.
Thax
paul_earnest
Regular Contributor

Welcome aboard, Hark. I would like to share my experience here. Please browse through the Blogs, Forums and Webinars as it will definitely help you to know information about the VISA product that you are looking for: You can also post in the Getting Started for any basic information which will be answered by VISA experts. Happy learning and implementation about VISA. 

Regards,

Paul

maxxer
Regular Visitor

hello! my name is maxxer lee i live in china am new to APIS and am looking forward to learning all about them and developing my coding skills.

Hark
Helper

hello lee welcome to visa developers community , on your dashboard you can visit developer tools there are some videos that can help you get started with the Apis .

petersondillard
Regular Visitor

Hey. My name is Jeff and I love cats! programs games in free time!