Re: Card on file API

kfattah
Regular Visitor

Card on file API

Hi,

I am trying to call the visa card on file api.

But i am getting 401 unauthorized exception.

I am using the same username and password which is available at visa portal while creating  a project.

Request Payload is getting encrypted with server public key, but while accessing the api getting the error.

Even i downloaded the sample code from visa portal but with that also i am getting the same error.

Please help me out to resolve the error. 

8 REPLIES 8
jvenkata
Community Moderator

Hi,

Can you please share the following to debug further ?

1. Request Header & Request Body

2.  Response Header & Response Body

3. x-correlation-id from from response header.

Kindly share the sample code and error logs along with the above to developer@visa.com, so we can investigate further.

Thanks,

Jai

kfattah
Regular Visitor

public CardOnFileDataInquirypostResponse COFIssuerService(CardOnFileDataInquirypostPayload cardOnFileDataInquirypostPayload) {
HttpHeaders headers = new HttpHeaders();
String authCode = Base64Utils.encodeToString(String.format("%s:%s",visaConfigProps.get(USER_NAME),visaConfigProps.get(PASSWORD)).getBytes());
headers.add(AUTHORIZATION, AUTHORIZATION_PREFIX + authCode);
headers.add(ACCEPT, "application/json");
headers.add("Content-Type","application/json");
RestTemplate restTemplate = getSecuredRestTemplate();
String keyId="6f0df2a4-c624-44eb-9fc0-ec5a616fad8a";
String path = UriComponentsBuilder.fromPath(visaConfigProps.getProperty(COF_ISSUER_SERVICE_URL)).build().toUriString();
final UriComponentsBuilder builder = UriComponentsBuilder.fromHttpUrl(visaConfigProps.getProperty(DOMAIN)).path(path);
final BodyBuilder requestBuilder = RequestEntity.method(HttpMethod.POST, builder.build().toUri());
addHeadersToRequest(headers, requestBuilder);
RequestEntity<Object> requestEntity = requestBuilder.body(getEncryptedPayload(cardOnFileDataInquirypostPayload, keyId));
ParameterizedTypeReference<EncryptedResponse> encryptedResponseType = new ParameterizedTypeReference<EncryptedResponse>() {};
ResponseEntity<EncryptedResponse> responseEntity = restTemplate.exchange(requestEntity, encryptedResponseType);
EncryptedResponse encryptedPayload = responseEntity.getBody();
CardOnFileDataInquirypostResponse decryptedResponse = getDecryptedPayload(encryptedPayload, CardOnFileDataInquirypostResponse.class);
return decryptedResponse;
}

Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.web.client.HttpClientErrorException: 401 Unauthorized

jvenkata
Community Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the details on the developer@visa.com. We have shipped the working code to you. Kindly let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Jai

kfattah
Regular Visitor

Hi 

As you said that you have shipped the working code.

Can you please guide me where it is available on visa portal.

Thanks 

Khusha 

jvenkata
Community Moderator

Hi Khusha,

We will eventually publish it on portal in our forthcoming release. All sample codes in general are available in VDP Dashboard --> Sample Code section.

Thanks for confirming that you have received the code from developer@visa.com

Thanks,

Jai

Patrick941
Regular Visitor

BOMMAVJ

I am able to get success response but unable to decrypt. please help me

JWEHeader.Builder headerBuilder = new JWEHeader.Builder(

JWEAlgorithm.RSA_OAEP_256,

EncryptionMethod.A128GCM);

//Get the keyId from developer portal and substitute in the place holder <keyId from the developer portal> below:

headerBuilder.keyID(visaCardOnFileConfigProperties.getKeyId());

////

//Decrypt... am unable to ... please help
sarah4666

Please Check Support URL for queries: https://developer.visa.com/pages/support

www.mcdvoice.com