global ATM Locator returns 404

Solved! Go to solution
MarijaGurina
Regular Visitor

global ATM Locator returns 404

Hello team,

we are trying to use global ATM api 
https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/atmlocator/reference on prod environment
We are receiving 404 any time. In the same time we use other API successfully.
Has anybody the same issue? How can we check is this url rechable?
Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
LakshanFernando
Community Moderator

Re: global ATM Locator returns 404

Hi,

Thanks for your question and interest in ATM locator API.

Could you please advise us with the following?

1. What is the API you are able to access in prod environment and what is the project name of it?

2. What is the project name you created for ATM Locator or are you trying to use it under above existing project?

Thanks

Lakshan

MarijaGurina
Regular Visitor

Hello, Lakshan
let me give you some info

1. Our current project is  VisaCorezoidP2NEW. It contents Visa Direct API,Foreign Exchange Rates, Payment Account Validator, and Visa Global ATM Locator. All API work fine, for example

Req
"https://api.visa.com/forexrates/v1/foreignexchangerates" [REQUEST] <<"{\"destinationCurrencyCode\":\"USD\",\"sourceCurrencyCode\":\"UAH\",\"sourceAmount\":1.0}">>
Resp
{ok,{{"HTTP/1.1",200,"OK"},[{"cache-control","no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"},{"connection","keep-alive"},{"date","Mon, 27 Nov 2017 11:01:00 GMT"},{"pragma","no-cache"},{"content-language","en-US"},{"content-length","52"},{"content-type","application/json;charset=UTF-8"},{"expires","-1"},{"x-served-by","l73p066"},{"x-correlation-id","1511780460_177_77_l73p066_VDP_ARM"},............
<<"{\"conversionRate\":\"0.04\",\"destinationAmount\":\"0.04\"}">>}}

but when we trying to use ATM locator, we have
Req
https://api.visa.com/globalatmlocator/v1/localatms/atmsinquiry" [REQUEST] <<"{\"wsRequestHeaderV2\":{\"requestTs\":\"2017-11-27T13:02:39\"},\"requestData\":{\"location\":{\"geocodes\":null},\"options\":{\"range\":{\"start\":10,\"count\":20}},\"sort\":{\"primary\":\"city\",\"direction\":\"asc\"}}}">>
Resp
{ok,{{"HTTP/1.1",404,"Not Found"},[{"cache-control","no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"},{"connection","close"},{"date","Mon, 27 Nov 2017 11:02:37 GMT"},{"pragma","no-cache"},{"content-language","en-US"},{"content-length","970"},{"content-type","text/html;charset=utf-8"},{"expires","-1"},{"x-served-by","l73p047"},{"x-correlation-id","1511780557_470_1997_l73p047_VDP_ARM"}...... etc

2. We try to use ATM locator in the same project, we added it to existing project as well as other. 

Tell me please if you'll need some more info

Thanks

LakshanFernando
Community Moderator

Hi Maria,

Thanks for your response.

I got couple of more questions for your kind response once again.

Was this ATM Locator being added recently to the project after other APIs got promoted to the production?

Or ATM Locator was part of other APIs when you promoted the project to production?

Kindly advise.

Best regards

Lakshan 

MarijaGurina
Regular Visitor

Hello Lakshan,

Global ATM Locator was added to project after other APIs got promoted to the production. 

Initially we had only Direct APIs in our project, and promoted it to production. Then we added Exchange API successfull (with production promotion), and the last one was added Global ATM Locator. So we understand it can be an issue. What do you think about it? Maybe, you know how to promote it too?
Thanks

LakshanFernando
Community Moderator

Hi Maria,

I believe our CEMEA client engagement team is now liaising with you to troubleshoot this issue.

Please let me know in case you do not get to hear from them within next 24hours time.

Cheers

Lakshan