Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by CharlieGwq Regular Visitor

---------------Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (Simplificado)Chino (Tradicional)CingalésCoreanoC...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors May 2019
Unsolved
by Tholkappiyan Regular Visitor

Hi,I am new to the VISA developer APIs. I started trying out the "Transaction Conrols" API Steps done:1. Registered an account in developer portal : tholkappiyan@hypto.in2. Added a new project (H...

Unsolved
by management Regular Visitor

We got below error when I tried to call purchase_inquiry_callback_api.  {"statusCode": 404,"body": {"responseStatus": {"status": 404,"code": "9005","severity": "ERROR","message": "Reque...

Unsolved
by harmpoelen Regular Visitor

Hi, We are a purchase to pay Cloud software provider. One of our applications is managing expense claims. One of our customers works with VISA cards that employees use to pay for their expenses while...

Posted in Use Cases May 2019
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by harmpoelen Regular Visitor

Hi, We are a purchase to pay Cloud software provider. One of our applications is managing expense claims. One of our customers works with VISA cards that employees use to pay for their expenses while...

Posted in Use Cases May 2019
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard