Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by Tradesbarn Regular Visitor

hi, i want to know how we can confirm payments with backend when payment is successful.  do yau have any backend api that i can use.so, i can confirm the payment is done succefully at the ti...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code January 2019
Unsolved
by uzibro911 Regular Visitor

Hi all,I plan to use VISA checkout in my react-native app. We have integrated the mobile SDK for iOS and are using react-native-visa-checkout (an npm package) to create a bridge between native modules...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code August 2019
Unsolved
by hari_kb Regular Visitor

Hi,I'm trying to call generalinquiry API with the following request body shows below in log, API return status as 500. It has been working fine in last couple of days before.[INFO ] 2019-01-18 07...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors January 2019
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved
by mkreder Regular Visitor

Hi, I got the sample python code from the API doc page. I am trying this code which is in the README.md config.username = 'IJE1SG1HLQL1T5AKRDI721IQli.................' config.password = 'CXx...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token October 2020
Solved
by aschafer-gmr Regular Visitor

I am using the Merch Search API and specifying a merchant name, city and state that I know to be accurate, however the result set is empty.  For example, if I search for STARBUCKS in Chicago...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data January 2019
Tags used in this post:
Solved