Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by amortensen Regular Visitor

Is it possible to issue a push request using the funding source as a VISA consumer network card and have the deposit source also be a VISA network card that is done in real-time/on-demand without havi...

Posted in Use Cases September 2018
Unsolved
by AndrewMoore Regular Visitor

Hi all!New here, so I hope this is not out of place. I have what I think is a very simple question. Say I have a card already enrolled, and some controls are set for it. Among them, there is a de...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code August 2018
Solved
by Alan Regular Visitor

Hello all. Where can I find the business description of fields API "Visa Merchant Offers Resource Center"?With whom can I talk in support about that&...

Posted in Product Docs & Reference Data August 2018
Unsolved
by jhackett Regular Visitor

I would like to create an application that will allow me to whitelist only certain merchants for a credit card. I think this can be accomplished with the Visa Transaction Controls, but does it require...

Posted in Use Cases August 2018
Solved
by stosh Helper

For the past day and a half we have been receiveing empty responses with a status of 404 from the following service.General Attributes Inquiry - No body is returned in the response so we are unsu...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data September 2018
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard