Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by Inovar Regular Visitor

https://sandbox.api.visa.com/cybersource/v2/payments?apikey={apikey} I'm sending a authorization request to cybersource with visacheckout data source. Response Body : {  "responseStatus...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token July 2018
Unsolved
by AdrianaONG Regular Contributor

Prezados como eu posso adiconar ao código a opção do usários adicionar o preço que deseja pagar, e  exibir a opcao de mudança de moeda em Dolar e Euro.  EX: exibir uma cx de texto em qu...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code July 2018
Unsolved
by NeTK_0214 Regular Visitor

Hola,Estoy incorporando Visa Checkout PHP API. ya coloque el botón de Visa Checkout en mi sitio web  donde ya aparecerá una ventana emergente mi duda es ¿como hago que el total pase al...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code July 2018
Unsolved
by sstribley Regular Visitor

Hi all, I attempted to make some calls to the helloworld, Merchant Locator and Merchant Search APIs in the sandbox. Helloworld and Merchant Locator work fine, returning a 200 status code and the...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token July 2018
Solved

VTS JWE in C#

Unsolved
by Raveen Helper

Hi,I am trying to decrypt data from the VTS using JWE with C#, and I have  issue, and can you someone guide me or post some code to tackle the issue. Thank you...

Unsolved