Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by michlpln Helper

Does anyone have the RTSI Developer quide downloaded? I am unable to locate it. Am working on VMPI and it is stating to refer to the manual. Any help is appreciated!...

Posted in Product Docs & Reference Data May 2021
Solved
by ezamarichard Regular Contributor

recently after completing all my testsi applied for account upgrade from sandbox to livei filled in the pdf questionare and emailed it to visaupto now am stillw waiting for a failure or success messag...

Posted in Go Live & Pricing June 2018
Unsolved
by jrobles Newbie

Hello Everyone, I'm in the middle of a research prior to the development of a new B2B solution for some of our current Bank customers and I'm trying to understant the differences between B2B Connect a...

Posted in Visa Dev Community Chatter June 2018
Unsolved
by neiba Helper

Hi!Then, I tryed  the encryption type of “None” and the answer is:"status": 504,"data"=> [] Them, I tryed the encryption type of “None” and the anser is: "status"...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors November 2022
Solved
by msb1001 Regular Visitor

Maybe I missed it in the docs or its not possible but is it possible to do a merchant search based on URL? https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/merchant_search/reference...

Posted in Use Cases June 2018
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard