Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by vwanve Regular Visitor

Hi,  I am integrating visa checkout in my website, I am looking for customize solution where I can get Payment Data with full account number in payment data api response.  I have created the...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data April 2018
Unsolved

Hi,I was testing using sandbox at https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/paai/reference. i have to check for "cardTypeCode":"D" in response. Please provide such debit card number.Thanks...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data March 2018
Unsolved

Test Question

Unsolved
by acprsapucaia Regular Visitor

I can't move on to the next step because I do not know where to put these codes:Generation of PKCS12 keystore Conversion of PKCS12 to JKS file Conversion of PKCS12 to JKS file-------Which progra...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token April 2018
Unsolved
by Ateeq Helper

Hi, I want to implement “General Attributes Inquiry API” with PCI compliance in my application. I have gone through the "Visa Card Eligibility iFrame API" documentation and successfully implement...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code April 2018
Tags used in this post:
API
PCI
Unsolved
by jamesc1 Regular Visitor

Hi there, I am testing Visa Direct API, and I can success to work with "PullFundsTransaction POST" with Visa test data. But while I do the "MultiPullFundsTransaction POST", I always get back the...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors December 2018
Tags used in this post:
Solved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard