Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by Ateeq Helper

Hi, I want to implement “General Attributes Inquiry API” with PCI compliance in my application. I have gone through the "Visa Card Eligibility iFrame API" documentation and successfully implement...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code April 2018
Tags used in this post:
API
PCI
Unsolved
by jamesc1 Regular Visitor

Hi there, I am testing Visa Direct API, and I can success to work with "PullFundsTransaction POST" with Visa test data. But while I do the "MultiPullFundsTransaction POST", I always get back the...

Posted in Product Functionality Errors December 2018
Tags used in this post:
Solved
by Mamsaac Regular Visitor

So, I have a working button that successfully takes the user to a "Thank you for paying" page and updates the payment there. However, I then realized Visa Checkout is not like PayPal, and I need...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code April 2018
Unsolved
by neutronron Helper

Does anyone have a working SoapUI project sample that calls the v2/payments endpoint (process payment)? I pulled one from here on the forums (attached) .... and after replacing the API Key and Sh...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token September 2018
Solved
by dReyes Newbie

hi guys, i have a poblem with this api because i read a tutorial for implement this api with js but i dont see how can i write a mount in a input for charge that amount? any idea ?...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code March 2018
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard