Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by MattIntalytics Regular Visitor

I'm trying to use the Mearchant Measurement API example, but I'm receiving the following response. "responseStatus": {"statusDescription": "Merchant Benchmark - Access is still awaiting configura...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data March 2018
Unsolved

Android NFC

Unsolved
by Zorc Regular Visitor

Can I get an information about avaliable API to develop an Android contactless payment application using NFC....

Posted in Use Cases March 2018
Tags used in this post:
NFC
Unsolved
by Faby Helper

Hi,   I am trying to ramp up with the API's and my starting point is to successfully run the Sample code in my local environment. I have downloaded C# Based sample Project.   I am...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token March 2018
Tags used in this post:
API
Unsolved
by zholmes_cg Newbie

Hi, I’m the Project Manager at a software development company in New Jersey, and I am trying to figure out if something is possible with your developer APIs. We have a client that wants to create an a...

Posted in Use Cases August 2018
Tags used in this post:
Unsolved

HelloLast week I made the application for the promotion of my project with the visa application checkout, I would like to know how long it takes to get a reply as to whether the project was approved o...

Posted in Go Live & Pricing March 2018
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard