Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by Ajwah Helper

https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/visa_direct/reference#visa_direct__funds_transfer__v1__pullfundsAt the right side in the link above, the visa documentation provides a handy API interaction too...

Posted in Product Docs & Reference Data February 2018
Unsolved
by harishpawar Regular Visitor

I have created sample project using my credentials. When i tried to call api from using c# code i am getting following error. I have created pb12 certificate as well and used that in my sample code.Th...

Posted in Two-way SSL & X-Pay Token February 2018
Unsolved
by NareshKonda Regular Visitor

Global credit card giant Visa has rolled out the first, pilot phase of its blockchain-based business-to-business payments service, B2B Connect.First announced last year, Visa plans to u...

Posted in Visa Dev Community Chatter October 2018
Unsolved
by ca Newbie

I want to try out the API for pushfunds, pullfunds. I would like to create developer VISA card accounts  for the source and target accounts. How do i go about doint it? Thank you...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data February 2018
Unsolved
by oolliari Regular Visitor

Hi, All Visa Chip Simulation Service why is it restricted?There are another replacement solution? another APIs? thank you. ...

Posted in New to Visa Developer February 2018
Solved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard