Re: Anyone have solutions for transaction issue

jesususui
Helper

Anyone have solutions for transaction issue

I am working work world import/export industry payment agency as sole proprietor in these years.
This time my client would like to pay via online, so I am looking for payment platform that I can receive sales more instantly and safety.
Bank transfer is too much strict and weird year by year. My friend proposed me to use VISA direct pay for B2B payment. I believe that VISA direct would be best choice deals foe me.
Btw, I would like to discuss that any service matches my business scheme.
My Chinese client desires to pay by direct debit card, I would like to know your service have debit card option and available to send the amount is 20 million dollars if it available.
It doesn’t matter transaction numbers, just important o send money such as that larger amount.
Anyway I would like to discuss more about my business and any companies visa friendly partnership. Let’s keep in touch.
1 REPLY 1
jvenkata
Community Moderator

Re: Anyone have solutions for transaction issue

Hi,

Please review the Visa Direct documentation via this link - https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/visa_direct/docs 

In order to use Visa Direct, all Visa Direct programs require the originator to be a licensed Visa acquirer or be sponsored by a licensed Visa acquirer who is ready and able to sponsor Visa Direct programs.  

In particular, see the top few paragraphs that are shaded that discuss the requirements to use Visa Direct. 

After having read the documentation, if you meet those requirements, then please click through the link in those paragraphs to the Visa Direct Program Implementation Questionnaire, fill it out, and submit to the email address listed on that form. 

Thanks,

Jai