Visa Developer Community

Aju
Helper

Getting Error like "Debug mode is not supported for production environments"

Hi, I use Visa checkout in my application, Everything works fine in sandbox mode. When i connect to production with production key am getting error like 

** VisaCheckoutSDK Configuration Error **

Debug mode is not supported for production environments. Visa Checkout will not be able to launch.

And my Visabutton is showing lock icon and disabled, I also tried in Testflight build having same behaviour. Please have a look on my code. Is there any thing i need to do more for getit working. 

VisaProfile * profile = [[VisaProfile alloc] initWithEnvironment:VisaEnvironmentProduction
                                                                       apiKey:vcAKey
                                                                  profileName:vcPName];
    profile.datalevel = VisaDataLevelFull;
    profile.displayName = @"Talabat";
    [profile acceptedCardBrands: @[@(VisaCardBrandVisa),
                                   @(VisaCardBrandMastercard)]];

[VisaCheckoutSDK configureWithProfile:profile
                                   result:nil];

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Getting Error like "Debug mode is not supported for production environments"

Hi Aju,

I'm working on getting a response for you.

Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
Tags (1)
Aju
Helper

Re: Getting Error like "Debug mode is not supported for production environments"

I got a support from VsaCheckout team and now it is working fine. The problem is that they have to do something from there end for the production env. 

Aju
Helper

Thank you @ricardo , now working fine.