Visa Developer Community

Regular Visitor

Re: IAT and ICA numbers

Hi Diana, i have the same Promlem. 

We are receiver and the counterparty (payer) ask us about our IAT (Visanet) Number, und ICA, to generate a payment (see attached screenshot). What does this number mean and where can we get it? Thank you for your Help Diana!

Regular Visitor

Hi Diana, We are receiver and the counterparty (payer) ask us also about our IAT (Visanet) Number, und ICA, to generate a payment (see attached screenshot). What does this number mean and where can we get it? Thank you Diana foryour Help!

could you get IAT and ICA? I'm facing the same problem!

Could you get the IAT and the ICA? I'm facing the same problem!

Community Scholar

Hi @Michael_Sotir,

If you still need help with IAT/ICA numbers please submit an email inquiry to developer@visa.com.

Thanks,
Diana

Community Scholar

Hi @ConnP,

Can you please submit this query to developer@visa.com? Please know that IAT/ICA numbers are not directly related to VDP but if you submit this query to developer@visa.com someone will try to connect you to a Visa representative to whom will be able to help you.

Thanks,
Diana

Regular Visitor

I am also confused about this question.  We are being told by our client in Germany that they need a IAT (VISA.NET) number and an ICA number to use Visa Direct to send funds to us in the USA.  Our bank is telling us that IAT stands for International ACH Transaction number, but they say this has nothing to do with VisaNet.

Any feedback would be highly appreicated.

Helper

Im more confused than you, 90% of bank dont know how to set iat and ica and i found many people with those number in Asia most of them are in Asian big bank. Anyway funds come from Iat
Regular Visitor

I have spoken with Wells Fargo, Chase, TDECU and several other acquirers.  None of them know what these numbers are and ALL of them said they came from Visa.

Regular Visitor

I have contacted Wells Fargo, Chase, HSBC, four major acquirers, and two gateways.  None of them claimed to know anything about an IAT or ICA number.  All told me that it came from Visa.