Re: Implementation like in-app billing from google

arielmingrone

Implementation like in-app billing from google

Hi, we are developing and android application for an company in Argentina that provides car insurance. After further search in the developer website I see some options to implement in-app pays. My question is how is the best option (Visa Direct? Cybersource?...?) to implement without the user needs to create an account, and what's the cost for the service. We need instant pay verification and confirmation to provide an answer to the user. If the pay was accepted the user continues with the process, that is why is really important instant confirmation. We implemented in-app Billing from Google and Stripe in other applications, and the mechanism we need is like that.
Best Regards
Ariel Mingrone

2 REPLIES 2
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi Ariel,

Thanks for reaching out! Happy to help here. 

Sounds like you could benefit from looking into Visa Checkout: https://developer.visa.com/products/visa_checkout

After a simple setup, users can skip inputting their payment information for their order and receive a confirmation page once submitted. Have you looked into this API?

-Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
MilesSmith
Helper

it was working smooth on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

thanks&regret