Re: Internal Server Error on Sandbox GetPaymentData call

Solved! Go to solution
blake
Regular Visitor

Internal Server Error on Sandbox GetPaymentData call

Since Friday, a call to the GetPaymentData endpoint (https://sandbox.api.visa.com/wallet-services-web/payment/data/{callId}?apikey={apiKey}) has failed. We get back a 500 Internal Server Error. We have tried different Call IDs, and different API keys without success.

The tests we have for this were previously working, and there haven't been any changes to our implementation since this started failing.

Any thoughts on what could be wrong?

5 REPLIES 5
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi Blake, 

Sorry to hear that - I'll look into this for you.

In the meantime, can you send over your request data?

-Ricardo 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
blake
Regular Visitor

Ricardo,

Thanks for the reply. Here is the relevant request information from a sample failing request

GET https://sandbox.api.visa.com/wallet-services-web/payment/data/2528577784819567102?apikey=7C1UAXG8BAM...

Headers:

x-pay-token: xv2:1485198523:30f2f2b61d3ae34c0a6248f0e180faf44391a1e0b6b68899662b78b3753b2c30
Accept: application/json

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Thank you for sharing. I am looking into this. 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
Sanobar
Frequent Helper

Hello Blake,

We were updating system over the weekend, can you please run the test again and let us know if issues persists.

Thanks!

Sanobar

blake
Regular Visitor

Hi Sanobar,

I've just run the tests and they seem to be working again! Thank you very much for your help and quick response!