Re: Official VISA BIN Table

Solved! Go to solution
danielpk
Regular Visitor

Official VISA BIN Table

Hello guys,

I'd like to know if Visa has an official source of BIN information. I've checked at their APIs but didn't found any info about it.

Thx

10 REPLIES 10
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi Daniel, 

Check out the Visa BIN Attributes Sharing Service API to get access to the most current Visa BIN info - check out the product page here

(original response updated with latest platform updates on 9/2/20)

Thank you,

Ricardo 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
danielpk
Regular Visitor

Hey @ricardo_visa,

I trying to find somehting like this: https://developer.mastercard.com/product/bin-table-resource

amitch

MasterCard make their BIN table available weekly to members of their developer community. This allows us to extensive fraud and risk management with customers.

Do VISA do the same?

danielpk
Regular Visitor

Hey @amitch,

I don't work for Visa but as you can see I trying to find this information for a long time. The information I have so far is that Visa has BIN Table but they only share this information with key partnerships. 

There is alot of non-offcial tables that have it, you can try with them.

mdpul
Regular Visitor

all of unofficial tables contain only BIN tables with first 6 digits

We need bin ranges information from VISA

rahuls
Regular Visitor

Is it allowed to use third-party BIN checker tools like vccgenerator.com for sandbox testing? 

joypayne

Hi Daniel,

Unfortunately, Visa do not have pre-definied BINs. But i can help you get the BIN list of Visa and all other brands which you need to check the BIN Generator Tool here you can generate BIN and their details. I hope it helps you 🙂

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hello everyone - some great news to share. We have recently launched Visa BIN Attributes Sharing Service (VBASS) so you can get access to the most current Visa BIN information. Check it out here

We've also created a helpful tutorial for those that want to get started and test the API in our playground, watch it here

Thanks,

Ricardo 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
sebaepayco
Regular Visitor

Hi.

I'm trying to get the pricing information and nobody answers. And when trying to go to production with the API Im getting this error and I dont find whats wrong.

Provide Project Information: Rejected, further action required" y "Hello, access to this product is restricted. For more information about registering and getting access, please visit https://developer.visa.com. Thank you."