Payment Gateway Integration

legendslair

Payment Gateway Integration

Hello all.

I'm new on visa checkout, my cilent wants me to integrate Payment Gateway on his, My client is based on Malaysia and our application is like freelancer or upwork where users will come up and work for each other and get paid or pay someone, and our portal also hold the amount for some time period and deduct taxes.

i need to know am i on right place? can this visa thing is the right choice? and if yes which API shall i use and how? i also tried mvisa, created a code of it in php but i cant see any detail of any transaction anywhere. it's like i am on kind of on dark end.

any suggestion or help will be so usefull. 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
jvenkata
Community Moderator

Re: Payment Gateway Integration

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. Please check Visa Direct Funds Transfer APIs for your use case. 

https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/visa_direct

Note

All Visa Direct programs require the originator to be a licensed Visa acquirer or be sponsored by a licensed Visa acquirer who is ready and able to sponsor Visa Direct programs. Please reach out to your Visa account representative to get more information about Visa licensing requirements.

It should also be noted that a Visa Direct program requires the originator to ensure that all stages of transaction processing including transaction submission, financial settlement, dispute management, reporting are in place and effectively managed before launching a Visa Direct program using the APIs. The APIs available on the Visa Developer platform help to manage certain stages of the transaction specifically those related to financial transaction submission. The originator needs to be aware and ensure that the necessary capabilities are in place to support the complete transaction cycle. Only originators who can account for every aspect of the payment stack will be allowed to move their projects into production.

Completion of a Visa Direct Program Implementation Questionnaire has been provided and is meant to aide originators in determining if they are prepared with the necessary elements to offer a full service Visa Direct program and move their project into production. Based on responses to the questionnaire, Visa may be able to provide insight or guidance to finding enabled acquirers and partners that may be able to help move projects and programs into production.

Thanks,

Jai