Forums

Find answers or ask new questions. Plus, get tips and insights from our most experienced community members.

Recent Conversations

by DanielCS Newbie

Hello, I am developing a digital platform that allows users to make online payments. I would like to offer my users the ability to generate virtual cards for increased security and control over t...

Posted in Visa Direct Support 13m ago
Unsolved
by kaoutar New Contributor

Hello, i'm currently testing the sandbox in-app provisioning for google Pay and i'm getting the issue Token Validation Failed. I assume it's because of the request body.  That's why i'm...

Posted in Sandbox & Test Data 48m ago
Unsolved
by kaoutar New Contributor

Hello, i'm trying to execute the api https://sandbox.api.visa.com/inapp/provisioning/cardData/googlePay to get an OPC but it always returns this:{"responseStatus": {"status": 401,"code": "9159","...

Posted in Implementation & API Sample Code 5 hours ago
Unsolved
by souzadavi Helper

Hello, the Visanet network has a limit to process payment? Or the limit of transaction is from the gateway? Like in Brazil we can't process payment up to 50k BRL with or without 3DS. How to proce...

Posted in New to Visa Developer 40m ago
Unsolved
by minhzc Regular Visitor

Hi, my company is developing a shopping website where my customers can use their Visa card to pay (by inputting the number, holder name, and CVV).I've researched and chosen to use Visa Direct - Funds...

Posted in Visa Direct Support Tuesday
Unsolved