Visa Developer Community

Re: Please explain how to get the IAT (VISA NET) Number and ICA number?

Incredible short article relating the criticalness of distributed computing in the portable application industry. The technologists are Write my Assignment profoundly watching the fast change of overall portable application improvement firms towards the distributed computing over the most recent few years.

Highlighted
Dabbler

ICA (for Mastercard) and Acquiring BIN (for Visa) are identifications of the Acquirer (the financial institution who is in charge of providing card processing services to merchants ,directly or through his agents : PSP,Processors or Payment Facilitators). you can see the ICA/BIN as first 6 digit of the ARN (Acquirer Reference Number ) - the unique identification of card transaction within Visa or Mastercard ttrockstars login network or jut ask your Acquirer.

Visa Dev Moderator

Hi Jacek

Thank you for your inquiry. The IAT/ICA number is not related to the Visa Developer Portal. Please contact your issuing bank to get the IAT/ICA number.  

To what I know is that IAT number is assigned to the billing entity. Let’s say if you have to wire the money into someone’s account, the billing company should give you the information like Account number and IAT number. I can’t be very sure on this but usually this is what I have seen. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Regular Visitor

You can see the ICA/BIN as first 6 digit unique identification of card transaction within Visa or Mastercard network or jut ask your Acquirer.

Best

Richard