Visa Developer Community

Re: Problems with visa checkout

I have the exact same problem. Have tried a variety of things, including resetting Samsung Pay and deleting my VCO account and letting SPay create it. It creates the account, but no cards get added. I am on an S8 with Orel beta and 2.8.09 of SPay Quickpayportal

Community Scholar

Hi @preskitt,

That's a good question! It appears that you would like to directly get support from the Visa Checkout team. Since that is the case, please submit your inquiry to developer@visa.com and someone will reach out to you soon.

Thanks,
Diana

Hey there,

You can solve the problem by opening developer options in chrome and adding an API link. For API call, the correlation ID can be found in network log.

Thanks,

live nettv

Community Scholar

Hi @rahul1133,

Thanks for sharing your solution with us! Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,
Diana

@rahul1133 wrote:

Hey there,

You can solve the problem by opening developer options in chrome and adding an API link. For API call, the correlation ID can be found in network log.

Thanks,

live nettv

Great Solution! Thank you for updating. Smiley Happy

I’m also having the same problem with VISA I think there are many people like me having this issues it’s really annoying Please help
Best Regards,
Bala Krishna ViOP Phone

Community Scholar

Hi @BALAKRISHNA,

Please send an email to developer@visa.com and someone will connect you to the Visa Checkout team to provide you with further assistance.                             

Thanks,
Diana

@rahul1133 wrote:

Hey there,

Thanks,

live net tv

Wholaa!!.. Working fine. Smiley Happy

Agreed completely with whatever you've said.

live net tv download

I am using My Happy birthday website this gateway give full support