Re: PullFundsTransaction GET - where to find statusIdentifier

Mapy
Regular Visitor

PullFundsTransaction GET - where to find statusIdentifier

Hi!

I've set up the PHP sample codes and I'm trying to use the PullFundsTransaction GET. But I don't know where the statusIdentifier comes from. The docs just says it's required.

7 REPLIES 7
AlexeyOrlenko
Helper

I join to this question.
According to documentation 

The GET operation can be invoked 
when the initial PullFundsTransactions POST request has returned a timeout error. 
When a timeout occurs, the response will include the appropriate PullFundsTransactions link header 
which the client then uses to get the status and details of the initial request.

Does it mean that that response code will be `408 Request Timeout`?
Will `statusIdentifier` be in the same format as in `Multi Transaction` response ?
Is there some special test/fake data which can be used to reproduce `timeout` case for PullFundsTransaction and PushFundsTransaction?

Thank you in advance.

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi there, 

Happy to help here!

I'm looking for the right person on our team to answer your questions. Will get back to you shortly. 

In the meantime, if anything comes up please feel free to post here or email me at visadeveloper@visa.com.

Thanks!

Ricardo

Visa Developer Community Manager 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hey @Mapy,  

The PullFundsTransaction GET is to get the status and details for any specific PullFundsTransactions POST request that may have been originated previously.

The PullFundsTransactions POST returns statusIdentifier when call times out.

Check out more here: 

https://developer.visa.com/products/visa_direct/reference#visa_direct__funds_transfer__v1__pullfunds

Hope this helps!

-Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi Alexey,

Will `statusIdentifier` be in the same format as in `Multi Transaction` response ? Yes the behavior will be the same 

Is there some special test/fake data which can be used to reproduce `timeout` case for PullFundsTransaction and PushFundsTransaction? The abilites is not there for simulartor data

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers!

Ricardo 

AlexeyOrlenko
Helper

Hello Ricardo 

What Http status will  be in case of "time out" of Pull or PushFunds request ?

`408 Request Timeout` or 202 ?
Thanks 

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

@Alexey - 202 

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

@Alexey - 202