Here I am going to discuss here some of the very red-hot topics, I going to share some important point which makes PHP different from others, lots of web development services in Karachi are using dynamically PHP to their platform. Because;
1) Firstly we talk about cost, PHP is an open source and free of cost while ASP.net is a product of Microsoft and it is paid.
2) When we talk about performance "Whenever you are planning a web application in PHP, it will take the LAMP form and by the LAMP, we mean Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP. The LAMP stack ensures an enhanced performance which is all that you are looking for during web development.
3) For the scalability point of view, always PHP is much better than Asp.net.
4) As we have already discussed PHP is one of the scripting languages that are free of cost. It is open source, and also the developer’s community keeps on contributing to the PHP network.
5) If we want to work with PHP we have choices a lot for text editor but Asp.net are limited for different text editors.
There are Web-based games because the languages you are in the middle of learning are only used for that. If you want to learn to program real games or even for PC's or tablets, none of those languages will be https://www.assignmenthub.co.uk/ | assignment writers useful other than to give you an introduction to programming