Re: VCR and VMPI APIs access

AnnaBurszta
Helper

VCR and VMPI APIs access

Hi There,

Could you please advise how could I get a copy of the VCR and VMPI documentation.

Many Thanks

Anna 

9 REPLIES 9
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi, 

Thank you for your inquiry. Before we can move forward, could you please let us know if you have a relationship with Visa or not and are you an acquirer, issuer, or processor? 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
AnnaBurszta
Helper

Hello,

We currently do not have a direct relationship with Visa.  And we are not an Acquirer, Issuer, or Processor.  We are a 3rd party partner who provides fraud prevention and dispute management platforms to Acquirers, Issuers, Processors, and Merchants.  Because of this, we are looking to include in the tool set we offer both VMPI as well as the new Dispute Management APIs associated with VCR.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thnaks,

Anna 

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi @AnnaBurszta, 

At this time, i cannot confirm you are eligible to use this API. VMPI API will be launched shortly in coming weeks or so. Till then, please review the attached documents where you can find information on VMPI API. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
AnnaBurszta
Helper

Hello,

Thanks for you response.

Please understand that some of the largest e-commerce merchant’s in the US and Europe use us for fraud prevention and dispute management services.  Today we process more than 2M chargeback representments which ultimately end up flowing through the Visa Network.  Can you provide a product contact for VMPI we could discuss this with as we believe bringing these merchant’s on to VMPI is critical to its success.

Thanks,

Anna 

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi @AnnaBurszta

Before we can provide you some information, can you please provide us some details on the questions listed below:

• Company legal name and address?
  • URL?
  • Your role?
  • Your email address associated with the company?
  • Which countries will your application be used in?
  • Who are the processors that you are currently working with?
  • Use Case Information?
  • Do you have a relationship with Visa?
  • Are you an acquirer, issuer, or process?

Once you provide me the information on the questions listed above, I will then forward your request to the product team for review and they will get in touch with you. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

AnnaBurszta
Helper

Hi,

Please see the reqeusted info below:

• Company legal name and address?- Accertify Inc.
  • URL?- http://www.accertify.com
  • Your role?- Chargeback Product Manager
  • Your email address associated with the company?- aburszta@accertify.com
  • Which countries will your application be used in?- globally accros multiple countries in North Americas, LAC, JAPA and EMEA
  • Who are the processors that you are currently working with?- we are currently interated with approx. 40 processors including American Express, WorldPay, Elavon, Lloyds, Barkleycard, Chase, First Data, Adyen, ANZ and many more providing our Dispute Managemetn Solution for brands like Facebook, United Airlines, Air France, Virgin Atlantic, eftpos... 
  • Use Case Information?- some of the largest e-commerce merchant’s in the US and Europe use us for fraud prevention and dispute management services.  Today we process more than 2M chargeback representments which ultimately end up flowing through the Visa Network.  We therefore believe that bringing these merchant’s on to VMPI is critical to its success
  • Do you have a relationship with Visa?- not currently
  • Are you an acquirer, issuer, or process?- We are a 3rd party partner who provides fraud prevention and dispute management platforms to Acquirers, Issuers, Processors, and Merchants.  Because of this, we are looking to include in the tool set we offer both VMPI as well as the new Dispute Management APIs associated with VCR

Please let me know of the next steps and how else could I assist in having the API specks shared.

Thanks,

Anna 

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi @AnnaBurszta

Thank you for providing the information. Please review the documentation I have attached in our previous conversation to review the functionality of VMPI API. VMPI API will launch soon on Visa Developer Portal soon and then you can start your testing in Sandbox environment. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

AnnaBurszta
Helper

Hi Vaibhav,

Just following up on our conversation re VMPI API file spec accessibility.

Could you please confimr that you have enought information to provide me with the VMPI API file spec once it become available?

Otherwiese could you please provide me with an email address of the team/ person that I could raise my request with directly?

Regards,

Anna 

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi @AnnaBurszta

I cannot confirm on what all information will be provided in the VMPI API documentation. However, VMPI API documentation will have detailed information as we have for all other APIs. When the API is launched and if you have any further additional questions, please contact us at Developer@visa.com

Thank you, 

Vaibhav