Re: VMPI and VCR API

Solved! Go to solution
Zaw
Regular Visitor

VMPI and VCR API

Hi all,

First, let me thank you for your help, much appreciated!

I see in almost every answer that merchants should contact their VISA representative, but we do not have one. We process our transactions through our processors and none of them have been able to assist so far, hence this post.

As a merchant, we would like to get prepared for the upcoming VCR update, and especially to get connected to VISA directly to provide answers to the VMPI requests. So here are my questions:

Can we integrate directly to Visa through an API to answer VMPI requests or do we need to connect to our PSPs, which will then answer in our stead? Obviously, we would rather connect to Visa to integrate only once.

If that is possible, where can we get the API to the VMPI service (again, we have no Visa representative and our PSPs/acquirers have no clue).

Finally how would we get access to the VROL to manually answer in the meantime?

Again, thank you very much for all your help !

8 REPLIES 8
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi Zaw

Thank for your inquiry. I am currently reviewing your post, i will get back to you soon. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
Zaw
Regular Visitor

Thank you Vaibhav, looking forward!

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi, 

Thank you for your patience. I have directly sent you an email; please respond to my email at your convenience. 

Thank you,

Vaibhav

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
iloktev
Regular Visitor

Hi everyone,

Actually I got exactly the same question - can someone help with that please?

Thanks in advance.

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @iloktev

There is some additional information i would need regarding your company and your business case. Can you please send me an email at Developer@visa.com. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Deborah193
Dabbler

@iloktev wrote:

Hi everyone,

Actually I got exactly the same question - can someone help with that please?

Thanks in advance.

I also got the same question in my mind. I searched a website regarding this for a solution online but, It didn't helped much. Please help me with that and provide a better solution asap. thanks in advance.

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi @Deborah193

There is some additional information needed from you. Could you please reach out to Developer@visa.com.

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

jaisonjohnson
Dabbler

At this time, i cannot confirm you are eligible to use this API. VMPI API will be launched shortly in coming weeks or so. Till then, please review the attached documents where you can find information on VMPI API.