Re: VROL & VCR API

Solved! Go to solution
avacondios
Regular Visitor

VROL & VCR API

Hi,

I am looking for online integration with Visa VROL/VCR system. I cannot find any info on an API. According to VCR documentation, there are available API methods to set/get Dispute actions/info. Can you help me/guide with URL for API documentation for VCR/VROL ?

13 REPLIES 13
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi, 

Thank you for your inquiry. Before we can move forward, could you please let us know if you have a relationship with Visa or not and are you an acquirer, issuer, or processor? 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
avacondios
Regular Visitor

Hi Vaibhav,

I am Team Leader in Wirecard NZ (card payments processor, many years working with VISA implementation to our CMS Cadencie).

What I need is to find the API for connecting our CMS via web-services to VROL/VCR;
I checked with our company’s account on the VISA website, but didn’t find anything there.

Can you help please?

avacondios
Regular Visitor

in more details,

Wirecard is a payments processor with banks and Visa issuers and acquirers as customers.

We provide card management solutions which connect to Visa for processing.

One of our customers is a Visa bank and we are working to implement an online interface to VCR/VROLL and require all necessary business and technical specifications.

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi, 

I am currently reviewing your inquiry. I will get back to you soon. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi, 

Thank you providing the information. VMPI/VROL API will be launched shortly in coming weeks or so. Till then, please review the attached documents where you find information on VMPI API. Please look out for the API launch on our site https://developer.visa.com/ where the detailed informatoin will be posted for VMPI API. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Tho-Mue
Dabbler

Hi Visa

VMPI API is available now on developer.visa.com, however I still can't find the VROL API information there. Is there an update on when that will be published?

Thank you,

Thomas

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi @Tho-Mue

At this time, there are no updates on when/if VROL will be on boarded on VDP.

We do have a product Visa Risk Manager which provides a comprehensive suite of fraud and risk management. It is specifically designed to help issuers optimize fraud loss prevention and maximize profitability by providing clients with an effective transaction risk management decisioning system. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav

SolidStark

I'm also interested in a VROL API.  Is there any new updates on this?

arqibi
Regular Visitor

Hi Guys,

Any update on this? Is there any APIs to get/create disputes ... ?