When clicking on a Vco icon to launch lightbox (sandbox environment) - it appears to have frozen with progress bar still being animated. I have had to clear the browser of all Vco related cookies and browser data, then I was able to see the Checkout login dialog box.
Is this sandbox related?
Can you please let us know the browser type and version you are using? How often do you need to clear the browser cache? We'll take a look and get back to you soon.
Hi @SLi I'm using Firefox v68 and I have had to clear down the browser cache including the cookies. It works fine when I used privacy mode. I have been told by a colleague that he has the same issue with Microsoft Edge.
I've noticed the occurrence of this problem began few weeks ago.
In order to resolve your issue quickly, please reach out to the Visa Checkout Support Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, these browsers are recommended for use with Visa Checkout:
* Internet Explorer, version 11 or later. Note: Do not use the compatibility setting; specifically, do not use it to specify a version less than IE 11 (e.g. do not specify x-ua-compatible=IExx where xx is less than 11 in your pages).
* Firefox, current version through 10 versions prior
* Chrome, current version through 10 versions prior (except beta versions)
* Safari, version S6 or later
* iOS, version 6 or later
* Android, version 4 or later
Other browsers may be acceptable; however, the HTML pages that contain a Visa Checkout button must support TLS 1.2 and be compatible with HTML 4.01 or higher (including XHTML 1.0 and above). Typically, you specify the HTML version in the DOCTYPE declaration for version 4.x as follows: . HTML 5 does not require explicit version numbers.
I am also facing the issues with the cookies. Share the solution for this here. The online survey is very popular at present. Most of the companies are interested in this. Tellthebell is one of the best online surveys.