Visa Developer Community

Regular Visitor

Visa Explore Crashing on iOS 11.3

The Visa Explore app was functioning smooth when my iPhone 7 was running iOS 10 however as I've updated to iOS 11.3 whenever now I will open the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes itself gradually after a while. Any solution?

Garry Joshi
Showbox Mobdro Tutuapp
21 REPLIES
Community Scholar

Re: Visa Explore Crashing on iOS 11.3

Hi,

Thanks for being part of the Visa Developer Community! You've reached the Visa Developer Platform. This platform is for the developer community, banks and merchants to build solutions with our APIs to market to their customers. It's not a solution for end users, though you are free to create an account and experiment in our sandbox.

If I've misunderstood, and you are a developer looking to build a solution for your customers, please visit this link to "Get Started" and find an API that meets your use case.  https://developer.visa.com/vdpguide#get-started-overview

Thank you,

Diana

Thanks,
Diana

Tamil Nadu Board of secondary education which was earlier started in the year of 1911. The main motive of the board is to change the system of education across Tamil Nadu and concentrating on developing the education.

www.tnresults.nic.in

tnresults.nic.in 2018

Thanks for being part of this fabolus community.

WhenisFestival - When is Diwali in 2018

mi tickets

The MI Vs CSK IPL Tickets price depends on your seat selection. Here we will update all the details regarding the Tickets

MI Vs CSK IPL Tickets

Regular Visitor

Im also facing the same problem. In my iPhone 8 this app not woring properly. It shows blank screen. Give me any solution to resolve this blank screen error on my device.

Provident Northern Destiny

http://embassyedgedevanahalli.com/

Community Scholar

Hi @mukunda,

Can you please let me know what Visa API you are using?

Thanks,
Diana

Community Scholar

Hi  @GarryJoshi,

Please let me know the Visa API you're using.

Thanks,
Diana

In order to log in to Lite Blue Employee Portal, you must enter the Employee ID and USPS Self Service Password. By using these two details you can easily get into the account
LiteBlue USPS