Visa Developer Community

Re: Visa Explore Crashing on iOS 11.3

A little more information might be needed such as which device you are using. Perhaps submit a formal bug report so that the developers have a little more information to work with.

It is working fine here on both an iPhone SE and 6S Plus which both updated to iOS 11 without any noticeable problems.

Best regards,

Roni,

gangstar vegas

Dabbler

There are some factors which affect your business’ recognition like web development and designs and best marketing strategies which come under UDI which stands for User Interface Design, UDI is a platform to design a website which makes a website easy to navigate, impressive in design and efficient to use. ecommerce website design company

Thanks to Garry Joshi for creating this thread. I have the same problem with my iPhone 7 updated iOS 11.3, so please help me guys..! Thank you advance

Visa Dev Moderator

Hi @Victoriana,

Can you please let me know if the issue is resolved or if you are still experiencing an issue? Also, please let me know the API that you are using.

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.

Thanks,
Diana

Visa Dev Moderator

Hi @mopa5000,

Can you please let me know the API that you are using for your project? For a list of APIs, please navigate to this link - https://developer.visa.com/apibrowser         

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.

Thanks,
Diana

Occasional Visitor

You can download this apk for Android

Occasional Visitor

nice information. myinstantoffer peryourhealth

Great article , thank you