Re: Visa Token Service API help

artattack
Regular Visitor

Visa Token Service API help

Hi all,

I'm trying to execute some test towards Visa Token Service API. Follows my problems:

1)I'm trying to call the VTS Enroll Device API. I need the vClientID to build the endpoint, but i can't understand where to find that value.  Where is it?

2)From API Explorer page i'm trying to use VTS Enroll PAN but i receive "Input for encPaymentInstrument is invalid or inconsistent with the profile." . I can't find where the error raise.

Does it exist a sample to verify my encryption tool? Or is it available a snippet code for this? Or other hints?

3 REPLIES 3
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi there, 

1 -  Please specify the exact attribute name (as in the documentation) . vClientID - we cannot find this.  Which are you referring to?

2-  We do not have a sample tool for validation. We do have working sample code which also builds encPaymentInstrument. We can release the code based on signing an agreement. Email us at developer@visa.com

Thank you,

Ricardo 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
mwuersch

Hi,

have you found out how to get the vClientID? 

In case you have not, I am also faced with this issue. Here are details to help clarify what API I am trying to use and where the vClientID is necessary. 

You can also find the vClientID in the documentation "Visa Digital Solutions, API Reference Guide" from February 28, 2017 on page 19. 

I would appreciate your help here. 

Thanks,

Markus

vathanoo
Regular Visitor

Hi

If you have a project for Visa tokenisation service in VDP, click the project in your Dashboard. And the URL will have an alphanumeric value with hyphens That is the vclientId. 

Eg: https://developer.visa.com/portal/app/bd6a82f6-bb58-4aaf-aca9-08ee10f2e027

bd6a82f6-bb58-4aaf-aca9-08ee10f2e027 is the vClientId.

Regards