Re: VisaDirect - Is There any way can watch the transfer fund result in sandbox?

Solved! Go to solution
EasonKuo
Helper

VisaDirect - Is There any way can watch the transfer fund result in sandbox?

Hello 

I'm developing VIsaDirect and did pull , got tansaction identifier and did push transfer to reciptent, but is there any way I can see sender's fund decrease and reciptent increase fund in Sandbox? not only got response 200 OK in pull and push.

Thank you 

Eason

3 REPLIES 3
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Re: VisaDirect - Is There any way can watch the transfer fund result in sandbox?

Hi EasonKuo, 

Right now you can not access that data in Sandbox.

However, can you explain your use case a bit more? What are you hoping to accomplish?

Thanks,

Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
EasonKuo
Helper

Hello Ricardo

Thanks your reply.

I hope the test can more real in sandbox, just like paypal developer sandbox testing

e.g Developer can creat fake visa PAN credit card debit card or account and fund in sandbox,

Using these visa account to test VISA API, and get more real result like A visa account fund really transfer to B visa credit/debit card and developer can see A's fund decrease and B'fund increase in these fake account in sandbox

thank you

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

EasonKuo, thanks for the feedback 🙂 I'll pass it along to the right team!

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.