How long does it take to get approved to transaction controls

Solved! Go to solution
hadisdev
Regular Visitor

How long does it take to get approved to transaction controls

I have been waiting for 3 buss- days for getting approved by visa to use their transaction control API, but the status still says pending.

5 REPLIES 5
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Re: How long does it take to get approved to transaction controls

Hello @hadisdev

Can you please let me know the name of the project you created? I will follow up with the product team on your behalf. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
hadisdev
Regular Visitor

Its called CardNotifier
hadisdev
Regular Visitor

it's called "CardNotifier"

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @hadisdev

There was no pending request for transaction controls in your project. Can you please check and confirm if you have submitted the callback request. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
achanakbhayank
Dabbler

I'm not sure who you bank with but I've been with three financial institutions in the last 14 years and can tell you that they all had a section on their online banking for pending transactions. My current bank will have this on my checking account and credit card and updates the balance/available credit as if those had posted. The only time this isn't accurate is if I go to a restaurant and leave a tip, I usually only see the amount without the tip for a few days. Try out Wells Fargo, they've been nothing but good to me.