Is there an API that lets me see rates and fees from issuers?

jonsurfs
Regular Visitor

Is there an API that lets me see rates and fees from issuers?

it's all in the question -- looking for rates, fees and intro offers from a wide variety of issuers.

3 REPLIES 3
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Re: Is there an API that lets me see rates and fees from issuers?

Hey @jonsurfs  - clarifying question. Offers in like rewards? Something like: https://developer.visa.com/site/offers-benefits  

If not, can you share more of your use-case?

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
jonsurfs
Regular Visitor

The use case is using the rates (e.g., APR ranges) on our site, finder.com, so that we can accurately report credit card rates across the board. The intro offers (such as 0% balance transfer for 18 months) would be an amazing add to have as well. Thanks!

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi @jonsurfs - that is definitely an interesting use-case. Unfortunately, we don't have anything on the Visa Developer Platform and I asked around to see if there was any similar offerings I didn't know of as an alternative, but was told Visa is not authorized to expose this type of information through an API. 

Was there any other type of service you think we could help you with? 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.