New to Visa Developer

Use this thread for help getting started or account management. Get help setting up a Visa Developer project, account creation, resetting passwords, obtaining credentials, access to restricted products and more.

Recent Conversations

by Adam-City Newbie

Hi support Team,I'm from uk and I want to conect my Lloyds business acount to the Visanet can you help me please.Thank you!!...

Posted in New to Visa Developer 13m ago
Unsolved
by Nanziel Dabbler

Hi, im tryin to sell my hotel but my client wants Visanet account for money transfer. How can i create visanet account ? Thanks....

Posted in New to Visa Developer Tuesday
Unsolved
by kaoutar New Contributor

Hello! i'm trying to execute the Universal Card Enrollment to get the vcardID but i'm having this error:{"errorResponse":{"status":400,"reason":"invalidParameterEncCard","message":"Invalid input param...

Posted in New to Visa Developer Monday
Solved
by kaoutar New Contributor

Hello! i'm testing the API https://sandbox.api.visa.com/inapp/provisioning/cardData/googlePay and based on the documentation there's a field in the request body called token service provider that...

Posted in New to Visa Developer 5 hours ago
Unsolved
by chmurtaza Newbie

Where can I find  'Test API Key' and 'API Key' in the visanet developer account to integrate the payment into my worldpress wwebsite?...

Posted in New to Visa Developer 2 weeks ago
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard
Top Solution Authors