New to Visa Developer

Use this thread for help getting started or account management. Get help setting up a Visa Developer project, account creation, resetting passwords, obtaining credentials, access to restricted products and more.

Recent Conversations

by kaoutar New Contributor

Hello! i'm trying to execute the Universal Card Enrollment to get the vcardID but i'm having this error:{"errorResponse":{"status":400,"reason":"invalidParameterEncCard","message":"Invalid input param...

Posted in New to Visa Developer 2 weeks ago
Unsolved
by kaoutar New Contributor

Hello! i'm testing the API https://sandbox.api.visa.com/inapp/provisioning/cardData/googlePay and based on the documentation there's a field in the request body called token service provider that...

Posted in New to Visa Developer 2 weeks ago
Unsolved
by chmurtaza Newbie

Where can I find  'Test API Key' and 'API Key' in the visanet developer account to integrate the payment into my worldpress wwebsite?...

Posted in New to Visa Developer a week ago
Unsolved
by Opaque1717 Dabbler

Good day, may I please get assistance in setting up my Visa Direct payment system so i can be able to get the Visanet QR code....

Posted in New to Visa Developer Wednesday
Unsolved
by souzadavi Helper

Hello, the Visanet network has a limit to process payment? Or the limit of transaction is from the gateway? Like in Brazil we can't process payment up to 50k BRL with or without 3DS. How to proce...

Posted in New to Visa Developer 3 weeks ago
Unsolved
Accepted Answers Leaderboard
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.
Top Solution Authors