API CYBERSOURCE - Payment transaction

Solved! Go to solution
Diriga
Regular Visitor

API CYBERSOURCE - Payment transaction

Do some sandbox testing and I was able to submit requests through the Cybersource API, I'm not sure which JSON object to pass to consume the "Create a Sales Transaction" method, I understand that this would be the one I'm needing to process a card payment Of credit, what I see is that the JSON object has a long list of properties that would not be necessary in principle (https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/cybersource/reference#cybersource__cybs__v1__create_sales_tr...).

My system is a self-management application for the sale of bus tickets, the user enters the destination and at the moment of paying by means of a credit card reader, I would take the data of the card to make the corresponding payment for our system I consume the services of Visa, this is possible to do with this API ?, what I am needing is only a service to process a payment by credit card, the system is not web, but desktop made in .NET.

If this works, would you be kind enough to tell me which method I would have to consume specifically and if all the properties of the JSON object that the API indicates are mandatory?

I understand that to process a payment is necessary only the data of holder, surname and name, month and year of expiration and security code.

Thank you very much for your time.

4 REPLIES 4
Sanobar
Frequent Helper

Re: API CYBERSOURCE - Payment transaction

Hello,

we are looking at it and will get back to you.

Thanks

Sanobar

niks
Helper

HI, 

please find below Payload with Madatory fields:

{"amount":"23.99","currency":"USD","payment":{"cardNumber":"4111111111111111","cardExpirationMonth":"10","cardExpirationYear":"2019"}}

Diriga
Regular Visitor

Hello Niks, thanks for the reply, I returned a reply with status "PendingSettlement", I am new to this, as if the payment is confirmed and processed. thank you very much
Diriga
Regular Visitor

Hello Niks, thanks for the reply, I returned a reply with status "PendingSettlement", I am new to this, as if the payment is confirmed and processed. thank you very much