How to do Capture after Visa Checkout

Deepan
Helper

How to do Capture after Visa Checkout

Hello, I have done the development of integrating VISA checkout to our ecommerce website. I have a couple of questions,

1. Where do I see the transactions made using VISA checkout? Is there any portal in dev for viewing the transactions? If so, can you please provide me with the dev URL ?

2. How to do a capture or refund or add to an existing transaction?

3 REPLIES 3
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Re: How to do Capture after Visa Checkout

Hi Deepan, 

Currently there is no way to see VCO transactions, at least form a merchant perspective.  Anyone who has access to the developer tool find them, with a callID or an API Key, but merchants won't have access.  The merchant doesn't actually see any difference, as they are required to decode the encrypted payload.

Merchant only use VCO to receive customer PAN information.  VCO does not process an authorization, much less a capture.  The customer must have their own ability to process credit card transactions.  VCO only is a delivery mechanism.

Does this help?

Cheers,

Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
Deepan
Helper

Thanks Ricardo. That helps.

So how do we perform an authorize call if a customer opts for a VISA Checkout? Also how do we get a cybersource token for a VISA checkout transaction?

Deepan
Helper

Thanks Ricardo. That helps.
So how do we perform an authorize call if a customer opts for a VISA Checkout? Also how do we get a cybersource token for a VISA checkout transaction?