Visa Developer Community

Helper

Setting up callback to receive Real time transition notification

Hi All,

I am trying to set webhook to receive a callbacks, from last few hours it showing in pending state. What's going wrong ? I haven't found any step by step guide on what one needs to do in order to set callbacks,

Any help or pointers are much appreciated 

Thanks

6 REPLIES
Highlighted
Community Manager
APIs

Re: Setting up callback to receive Real time transition notification

Hi kodeshpa, 

Are you still experiencing this?

Thank you,

Ricardo 

Helper

Yes it says still in pending state? I am using set call back section from configurations. I hope thats the right way.

Helper

If you have any documentation or user guide that will be great.

Community Manager
APIs

Email me the email you are using for your account at visadeveloper@visa.com so we can approve.

Thank you,

Ricardo 

Helper

Any update on this? I emailed you guys. 

New Contributor

@kodeshpa have you find any resolution for this. I was facing similar issue. It was approved after 7-10 days. Now i am receiving the request but not receiving any payload in it. 

This is a sample request header

map[Connection:[close] Accept-Charset:[UTF-8] X-Client-Ip:[10.121.37.18] X-Global-Transaction-Id:[124102023] X-Forwarded-Port:[443] X-Forwarded-Proto:[https] X-Correlation-Id:[1508869197_094_56_l73p013_VDP_ARM] X-Req-Id:[1508869197260] Content-Type:[application/json] User-Agent:[ResourceManager Client-onboarding] Via:[1.1 AQAAAPpCCQA-] X-Depth:[1.1.T1.] X-Forwarded-For:[198.241.162.104] Content-Length:[0] Accept:[application/json] X-Http-Caller:[POST,/onboarding-app/vd-receive/vdp/v1/connectivitytest]]