Re: Setting up callback to receive Real time transition notification

kodeshpa
Helper

Setting up callback to receive Real time transition notification

Hi All,

I am trying to set webhook to receive a callbacks, from last few hours it showing in pending state. What's going wrong ? I haven't found any step by step guide on what one needs to do in order to set callbacks,

Any help or pointers are much appreciated 

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi kodeshpa, 

Are you still experiencing this?

Thank you,

Ricardo 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
kodeshpa
Helper

Yes it says still in pending state? I am using set call back section from configurations. I hope thats the right way.

kodeshpa
Helper

If you have any documentation or user guide that will be great.

ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Email me the email you are using for your account at visadeveloper@visa.com so we can approve.

Thank you,

Ricardo 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
kodeshpa
Helper

Any update on this? I emailed you guys. 

prashanta
Helper

@kodeshpa have you find any resolution for this. I was facing similar issue. It was approved after 7-10 days. Now i am receiving the request but not receiving any payload in it. 

This is a sample request header

map[Connection:[close] Accept-Charset:[UTF-8] X-Client-Ip:[10.121.37.18] X-Global-Transaction-Id:[124102023] X-Forwarded-Port:[443] X-Forwarded-Proto:[https] X-Correlation-Id:[1508869197_094_56_l73p013_VDP_ARM] X-Req-Id:[1508869197260] Content-Type:[application/json] User-Agent:[ResourceManager Client-onboarding] Via:[1.1 AQAAAPpCCQA-] X-Depth:[1.1.T1.] X-Forwarded-For:[198.241.162.104] Content-Length:[0] Accept:[application/json] X-Http-Caller:[POST,/onboarding-app/vd-receive/vdp/v1/connectivitytest]]