Test Question

acprsapucaia
Regular Visitor

Test Question

I can't move on to the next step because I do not know where to put these codes:

Generation of PKCS12 keystore

Conversion of PKCS12 to JKS file

Conversion of PKCS12 to JKS file

-------
Which program should I use? Do I just need to copy and paste the way it's there or is the code different?

3 REPLIES 3
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Re: Test Question

Hi, 

Thank you for your inquiry. Please follow the steps provided in two way ssl mutual authentication - https://developer.visa.com/vdpguide#twoway_ssl_mutual_authentication 

1.> openssl pkcs12 -export -in cert.pem -inkey "privatekey.pem" -certfile cert.pem -out mykeystore.p12
combining private key and visa client certificate into p12 keystore

2.> keytool -importkeystore -srckeystore mykeystore.p12 -srcstoretype PKCS12 -destkeystore mykeystore.jks
converting p12 keystore into a java jks keystore

3.> keytool -list -v -keystore mykeystore.jks
Reviewing content of java jks keystore

4.> keytool -import -alias ejbca -keystore mykeystore.jks -file VDPCA-SBX.pem -storepass 123456789
Importing visa root into java jks keystore

Thanks, 

Vaibhav

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
acprsapucaia
Regular Visitor

I've watched this video more than 10 times. I copy and paste the code> openssl pkcs12 -export -in cert.pem -inkey "privateKey.pem" -certfile cert.pem -out myProject_keyAndCertBundle.p12
  for OPENSSL in exactly the same way, but it gives an error. I make the proper substitutions of the names this way:
openssl pkcs12 -export -in cert.pem -inkey privateKey.pem -certfile cert.pem -out ACPRSAPUCAIA_keyAndCertBundle.p12

but nothing happens. I already created the VISA CHECKOUT button on my site but can not process payment because I need to complete this step.

My login is acprsapucaia@gmail.com and my password is Prosperity.123

HELP-ME!!!
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hi, 

If you are concerned about adding the Visa Checkout button code to your web page, then there is no need to do the below steps. You can integrate the same using JavaScript SDK. Please see below documentation from Visa Checkout API Page.

https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/visa_checkout/reference

Get Payment Data API

Note: To integrate with Visa Checkout, use the JavaScript SDK and Visa Checkout Mobile SDKs. There is no need to make any API calls to implement the Visa Checkout service. For details on how to get started with Visa Checkout, refer to Docs

For the below OpenSSL Issue,

openssl pkcs12 -export -in cert.pem -inkey privateKey.pem -certfile VDPCA-SBX.pem -out ACPRSAPUCAIA_keyAndCertBundle.p12

Where VDPCA-SBX.pem is the Visa Development Platform Certificate from Credentials Tab in VDP Dashboard for the project.

If you are using Gitbash in windows as an openssl client then winpty needs to be prepended to the above command like below.

winpty openssl pkcs12 -export -in cert.pem -inkey privateKey.pem -certfile VDPCA-SBX.pem -out ACPRSAPUCAIA_keyAndCertBundle.p12

Please do not provide any personal information on community forum, this post is publicly available. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.