Re: Manual Checkout Result

VictorRiojas
Regular Visitor

Manual Checkout Result

Hi.

I´m migrating to Visa Checkout iOS SDK 6.6.1 version. While trying to retrieve the lastFourDigits value it turns to be null despite the fact that it is contained in the CheckoutResult object. Could I get the value in any other way?

7 REPLIES 7
jvenkata
Community Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are looking into this currently. We will keep you posted soon.

Thanks,

Jai

jvenkata
Community Moderator

Hi,

Can you please provide Call IDs and/or Correlation IDs for transactions which contained a null account suffix so we can investigate further ?

Thanks,

Jai

VictorRiojas
Regular Visitor

Hi,

Take callIds 3667037839749736701 and 8142396803597173401 in the Sandbox environment, but it happens at any checkout.

In addition, I cannot retrieve cardBrand contained in the partialPaymentInstrument as well

I got the following response

{
"type" : "payment.success",
"result" : {
"encKey" : "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX",
"partialPaymentInstrument" : {
"lastFourDigits" : "1392",
"paymentType" : {
"cardBrand" : "MASTERCARD",
"cardType" : "DEBIT"
}
},
"encPaymentData" : "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX",
"callid" : "5316270944109364701"
}
}

jvenkata
Community Moderator

Hi,

We can see the cardBrand and lastFourDigits in the below response shared by you. Can you please clarify your query ?

{
"type" : "payment.success",
"result" : {
"encKey" : "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX",
"partialPaymentInstrument" : {
"lastFourDigits" : "1392",
"paymentType" : {
"cardBrand" : "MASTERCARD",
"cardType" : "DEBIT"
}
},
"encPaymentData" : "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX",
"callid" : "5316270944109364701"
}
}

Thanks,

Jai

VictorRiojas
Regular Visitor

As I said, the response contains the data but when I try to get the value by using the property result.lastFourDigits it turns to be null and when using result.cardBrand the value turns to be 0, it did not happen in versión 5.5.2 

jvenkata
Community Moderator

Hi,

Our team is looking into the root cause for iOS SDK 6.6.1 version. A workaround in the meantime would be the directly parsing the data  and grabbing the lastFourDigits property. For example, result.description contains all the checkout result json in an NSString. You may take that string and parse out what you need.”

Thanks,

Jai

VictorRiojas
Regular Visitor

Thanks I will do implement that option; it would be helpful if the properties to get the values are available soon