Re: Sample VisaCheckout Android App for Issuers

konda_reddy
Regular Visitor

Sample VisaCheckout Android App for Issuers

Hi Team,

Im an android developer, working on extending VisaCheckout functionality to my organization. My organization is an issuer.

My requirement is that i have card selection page, where in customer can choose cards of his choice and select continue. Till this we have it implemented as native experience.

Then we will send SAML token to the webview, which will parse the SAML token and load VISA Checkout Sandbox that has the Visa Javascript SDK. I tried a lot to implement loading Visa Checkout sandbox with preselected card information but i couldbt do it.

I've searched visa website, but i couldnt find anything that helps me. Hence reaching out to you. If possible could you please provide sample and safe project that helps me to build this? i found sample project in android for merchants but i need it for issuers. 

3 REPLIES 3
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi Konda, 

Visa Checkout offers the option for your customers to select which card they wish to use, but it must be after they login. 

Once they login they have the option to use the card they wish to. 

Hope this helps!

-Ricardo 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
konda_reddy
Regular Visitor

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for the reply. I tried to load the visa sandbox on Android webview with samltoken, but it didnt load.
I may be doing something wrong on configuration setttings or something else. Hence i requested for sample code for reference.
ricardo_visa
Community Scholar

Hi Konda, 

Unfortuntley, we currently only have Java sample code for Visa Checkout . 

-Ricardo

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.