VCES Usage Doubts

Solved! Go to solution
marcelobastos
Regular Contributor

VCES Usage Doubts

I have some doubts about VCES. Below follow my doubts:

1 --> can i use the API's separated? Exemple: Only Validate API or Only Prepay or only Redeen?

2 --> Can i control beneficts usage exemple: give 2 tele medicine usage and conrtrol it?

How to make it? To control this usage, i make it on Validate API?

Can you explain it to me?

3 REPLIES 3
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Re: VCES Usage Doubts

Hello @marcelobastos

VCES has two APIs included which is Visa Card eligibility API and Visa Card Eligibility iFrame API. When you create the project, both APIs will be included in the project. However, you can remove either of the API from the project depending on the use cases of the project. 

Please visit this link on the APIs included in VCES and its functionality: 

https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/vces/docs#api_included 

To learn on how the VCES API work, please visit this link - https://developer.visa.com/capabilities/vces/docs#how_does_it_work

I will update you with additional information shortly. Meanwhile, if you have any additional questions, please let me know. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @marcelobastos

1. Can I use the API's separated? Example: Only Validate API or Only Prepay or only Redeen?

Prepay and Redeem needs a prior validation call. Only Validation is possible, but others need a prior Validation.

1. Can I control beneficts usage exemple: give 2 tele medicine usage and conrtrol it?

Yes. After each usage you will make a redeem API call. After the redemptions are exhausted, the Validation will return with a “redemption limit reached error”.

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
marcelobastos
Regular Contributor

Hi Vkamboj, Thanks for your help! I check API docs again and if a need help i'll call again!