Clarify correct workflow in order to process payments with Visa

Solved! Go to solution
emiliojoel
Regular Visitor

Clarify correct workflow in order to process payments with Visa

Hi 

We are an ecommerce shop and we want to process our payments using Visanet. After read the documentation I understood that I can use the Cybersource Payments REST API to process payments. The flow is Use the sandbox to test and Finally going to live. At this point I have some questions: In which place I can check the pricing for  the transactions using the Visa Cybersource Payments REST API?

Do I need a bank account in order to process these transactions or just a bank account to receive a settlement with the daily process amount?

Please could you clarify me about those questions? or provide me the link to some documentation. At this point I am not sure if I can use Visanet for my bussines.

Thanks in Advance

3 REPLIES 3
vkamboj
Community Moderator

Re: Clarify correct workflow in order to process payments with Visa

Hello @emiliojoel

To check the pricing for the transaction, you will have to submit a going live request on VDP. Once you submit the going live request for our Cyber Sourcec team will contact you with the updates and next steps to be taken. 

To submit a going live request, please follow the instructions at the link below

https://developer.visa.com/pages/going-live

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.
emiliojoel
Regular Visitor

Ok, so until the moment of go to live is imposible know the price,, thanks

vkamboj
Community Moderator

Hello @emiliojoel

To get quote, please contact the CyberSource team at this link https://support.cybersource.com/s/article/How-Do-I-Contact-CyberSource-Customer-Support

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you, 

Vaibhav 

Was your question answered? Don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution" to help other devs find the answer to the same question.